NEW YORK, July 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — SpendEdge has been monitoring the Vulnerability Management Market and it is poised to grow by USD 1,203.56 million during 2021-2025. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major market threats?
The pressure from substitutes and a high level of threat from new entrants has resulted in the moderate bargaining power of suppliers.
- What is the expected price changes in this market?
The Vulnerability Management Market is expected to have a CAGR of 8.98% during 2021-2025.
- Who are the top players in the market?
International Business Machines Corp., Qualys Inc., Tenable Holdings Inc., Rapid7 Inc., Kenna Security Inc., Tripwire Inc., Skybox Security Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Veracode Inc., and WhiteHat Security Inc., are some of the major market participants.
- What are the pricing models followed by buyers?
Subscription-based pricing, User-based pricing, and Perpetual license are the widely adopted pricing models in Vulnerability Management Market.
SpendEdge suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. SpendEdge’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Request for a FREE sample to access the definite purchasing guide on Vulnerability Management procurement.
Related Reports on Professional Services Include:
- Catering – Forecast and Analysis: This report offers key advisory and intelligence to help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their catering requirements. Some of the leading catering suppliers are profiled extensively in this report.
- Legal Services Sourcing and Procurement Report: The legal services will grow at a CAGR of 2.91% during 2021-2025. This report evaluates suppliers based on compliance with inland and overseas, specialized knowledge, technical abilities, and proven track record.
- Integrated Facility Management – Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: The integrated facility management will grow at a CAGR of 8.58% during 2021-2025. Prices will increase by 2.25%-3.25% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market
To access the definite purchasing guide on the Vulnerability Management that answers all your key questions on price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices? Is my Vulnerability Management TCO (total cost of ownership) favorable?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most rewarding opportunities?
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more: https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vulnerability-management-market-to-reach-usd-1-203-56-million-by-2025–spendedge-301326667.html