BANGALORE, India, Sept. 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Market is Segmented by Type (Log and Event Management, Firewall Security Management, Patch Management, Others), by Application (BFSI, Government, Healthcare, Telecom and Information Technology (IT), Energy and Utility, Retail and Hospitality, Education and Academia, Others). The report covers global opportunity analysis and industry forecasts from 2021 to 2027. It is published in Valuates Reports under Computer Security Category.
The global Security Information and Event Management market size is projected to reach USD 6436.2 Million by 2027, from USD 3938.3 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period 2021-2027.
Major factors driving the growth of the Security Information and Event Management market are:
The important factors driving demand for the market are the necessity for continuous monitoring and incident response, adherence to regulatory requirements, getting and maintaining certifications, and managing and keeping logs.
The rise in Concerns Over IT Security is expected to boost the Security Information and Event Management market. SIEM provides threat, log, and event management at a low cost and in a consolidated system, making it easier to handle numerous security solutions while maintaining high productivity.
Globally, the SIEM market is further being driven by increased attention to comprehensive IT governance rules and compliance with the regulatory environment.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF SECURITY INFORMATION AND EVENT MANAGEMENT MARKET
Increasing need for security solutions that help organizations recognize potential security threats and vulnerabilities is expected to drive the Security Information and Event Management market. Organizations require the level of visibility required to manage network hazards from outside the traditional network perimeter, as remote workforces, SaaS apps, and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policies have grown in popularity. SIEM systems monitor all network activity across all users, devices, and apps, allowing for greater visibility throughout the whole infrastructure and the detection of threats regardless of where digital assets and services are accessed.
Furthermore, when a security issue happens, SIEM systems are suitable for performing digital forensic investigations. SIEM systems enable businesses to collect and analyze log data from all of their digital assets in one central location. This enables them to reproduce previous occurrences or evaluate new ones in order to examine suspicious activity and improve security systems.
Increased attention to comprehensive IT governance policies and compliance with the regulatory framework is expected to drive the SIEM market during the forecast period. SIEM solutions are a popular choice for businesses that must comply with a variety of regulations. SIEM is a powerful tool for gathering and verifying compliance data across the whole corporate infrastructure since it allows automated data collection and analysis. SIEM solutions may create real-time compliance reports for PCI-DSS, GDPR, HIPPA, SOX, and other compliance requirements, easing security management and detecting any violations early.
Browse the Table of Contents and List of figures at: https://reports.valuates.com/reports/QYRE-Auto-10M1895/global-security-information-and-event-management
SECURITY INFORMATION AND EVENT MANAGEMENT SHARE ANALYSIS:
Based on application, the retail SIEM market is predicted to develop the fastest, owing to increased concerns about the security of e-commerce data and in-store financial and personal information about customers; BFSI is also one of the top SIEM users, followed by the IT & telecom vertical.
Based on the region, North America is expedited to be the most lucrative during the forecast period. Several companies across verticals in North America are looking to enhance their breach detection and monitoring capabilities by deploying SIEM solutions. Companies that are focusing on security and compliance reporting requirements are rapidly adopting SIEM technology. Larger companies that follow a conservative approach in adopting technology are also deploying SIEM solutions.
Inquire for Regional Report : https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-10M1895/Global_Security_Information_and_Event_Management_Market
Major Players in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Industry
- Hewlett Packard
- Dell Technologies
- Micro Focus
- Tenable Network Security
- TIBCO Software
- ZOHO Corp
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-10M1895&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise License + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-10M1895&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
– The global fraud detection and prevention market size is projected to reach USD 45800 Million by 2027, from USD 16390 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 15.3% during 2021-2027.
– The global Network Security Firewall market size is projected to reach USD 5513.2 Million by 2027, from USD 3263.1 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.3% during 2021-2027.
– The global Managed Services market size is projected to reach USD 248750 Million by 2026, from USD 133440 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 9.2% during 2021-2026.
– The global big data security market size was valued at USD 13,720 Million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 54,237 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 18.8% from 2020 to 2027
– The global Security System Integrators market size is projected to reach USD 13600 Million by 2027, from USD 8965.8 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 5.7% during 2021-2027.
– The global Energy Security market size is projected to reach USD 87320 Million by 2027, from USD 60400 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 5.3% during 2021-2027.
– The global Data Center Logical Security market size is projected to reach USD 3515.2 Million by 2027, from USD 2617.6 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.3% during 2021-2027.
– The global SOC as a Service market size is projected to reach USD 772.9 Million by 2027, from USD 296.3 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 14.2% during 2021-2027.
– The global Security Assurance market size is projected to reach USD 6079 Million by 2027, from USD 4052.2 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 5.9% during 2021-2027.
– The global Electronic Security market size is projected to reach USD 259 Million by 2027, from USD 150.3 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.6% during 2021-2027.
– The global Cyber security as a Service market size is projected to reach USD 60480 Million by 2027, from USD 36320 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.1% during 2021-2027.
– The global Security Software in Telecom market size is projected to reach USD 5501.7 Million by 2027, from USD 3380.4 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.7% during 2021-2027.
– The global Payment Processing Solutions market size is projected to reach USD 52,060 Million by 2026, from USD 33,810 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Follow on Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Follow on Linkedin – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Follow on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/security-information-and-event-management-siem-market-size-to-reach-usd-6436-2-million-by-2027-at-cagr-6-8—valuates-reports-301369709.html
SOURCE Valuates Reports